Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heh, Heh...You Said Blog

Have you ever thought about the word blog? It sounds weird like it couldn't possibly be a good thing.

For example:

Q: What happened to you last night!? I've never seen you drink so much!

A: Oh wow, I blogged three times on the way home and twice when I got there! And this morning I noticed I even had a little blog on my shoes! It's going to be a while before I drink like that again. Just thinking about it makes me blog a little in my mouth.


Q: What did the plumber say.

A: Well, basically he's never seen pipes as blogged as ours. He's out writing the quote right now. It's not going to be pretty but I can't take the smell any more!

It's probably just me who would think this, but I'm O.K. with chuckling to myself every time I sit down to blog (see I just giggled!).

No comments:

Post a Comment